A tabletop aspirator designed for dental and ear, nose and throat (ENT) applications. Produces up to -559 mm Hg of vacuum pressure and a 29 lpm flow rate at open flow.
The Gomco 309 Ear Nose & Throat Dental Aspirator is a tabletop aspirator with a unique design that incorporates an aspirator and an air compressor into one convenient unit. This ENT dental aspirator is designed to be used within clinics and physician’s offices and features a conveniently compact design that is easy to store and occupies less than one square foot of space. This ENT dental aspirator produces up to -559 mm Hg of vacuum pressure and a 29 lpm flow rate at open flow, and as an air compressor it produces up to 50 psi of pressure. This aspirator also features a maintenance-free and oil-free diaphragm compressor.
Gomco 309 Aspirator Features:
- ♦ Specialized for dental and ear, nose and throat (ENT) applications
♦ Maintenance-free and oil-free diaphragm compressor
- ♦ Conveniently compact design
- ♦ Occupies less than one square foot of space
- ♦ Easy to store
What's Included with Gomco 309 Ear Nose & Throat Dental Aspirator:
- ♦ 1 – 1100 ml disposable canister
- ♦ Disposable suction tubing (one 18" & one 72")
- ♦ (3) disposable hydrophobic bacterial filters
Gomco 309 Aspirator Specifications:
- ♦ Vacuum Range: -25 to -559 mm Hg
- ♦ Pressure Range: 2 to 50 psi
- ♦ Flow Rate: 29 lpm at open flow
- ♦ Sound Level: Less than 60 dBA
- ♦ Pump Type: Oil-less diaphragm
- ♦ Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade
- ♦ Dimensions: 13" W x 9" D x 12" H (30 x 23 x 30 cm)
- ♦ Weight: 19 lbs. (9 kg)
- ♦ UL/ETL Listed: No
- ♦ Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 year
- ♦ Regulatory Approvals: FDA, HC
1 – 1100 ml
Manufacturer: Allied Healthcare Products Inc.
Choose convenience and reliability by choosing this ENT dental aspirator, which has a unique design combining an aspirator and air compressor into one compact unit that occupies less than one square foot of space. Order yours today! Shop our convenient and easy to use online store or call 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly Medical Supply Specialists and place an order by phone.
|Restrictions||May not be available for all Florida Customers|