Learn more about how your medical conditions and medications can affect your oral and dental health and what to do about it! Here, you will find detailed resources on how to combat dry mouth and oral sensitivity, as well as how to help your smile stay as healthy as the rest of your body. You can also view our informational video on MI Paste here.
What is MI Paste?
- A dental product that strengthens teeth by introducing Calcium and Phosphate to encourage the absorption of vital minerals
What is Recaldent?
- Recaldent chemically adheres to teeth re-mineralizing and desensitizing to provide lasting comfort while rebuilding enamel
What is GC Dry Mouth Gel?
- Dry mouth can result from any number of causes including medications, radiation treatment, disease, activity, mouth breathing, smoking, and dehydration.
GC Dry Mouth Gel and Biotene
- Join millions of people around the world enjoying the pleasure of relief from dry mouth symptoms, order GC Dry Mouth Gel online today
GC Dry Mouth Gel
- GC Dry Mouth Gel is completely sugar and alcohol-free and is sure to provide pleasant tasting relief from dry mouth symptoms.
Chemotherapy and Dry Mouth
- Dry Mouth Gel that can help balance oral pH for up to 3 hours per use and ensure normal-feeling oral lubrication.
GC Dry Mouth Gel IFU
- GC Dry Mouth Gel is designed to provide comfort for people who experience difficulty eating, speaking or experience discomfort due to dry mouth.
MI Paste for Orthodontics
- Braces trap plaque creating detrimental buildup that can leave white spots, cause mineral loss, and cavities
MI Paste for Tooth Whitening
- Whitening procedures can temporarily affect the strength and composition of natural enamel leading to increased sensitivity
MI Paste for White Spots
- Encourage the reuptake of Calcium, Phosphate and Fluoride (MI Paste Plus) to strengthen and rebuild enamel combating White Spot lesions
- The hallmark dryness of Sjögren's Syndrome results in significant discomfort and inhibited natural functioning.