Ranitidine 150 Mg Extra Strength 60 Tablets
150 mg Ranitidine HCI Tablets are designed to prevent and treat gastric issues such as ulcers, heartburn and conditions where the stomach produces too much acid. Ranitidine is a Histamine-2 blocker, which means that it helps reduce the amount of acid made in the stomach. These tablets are 150 mg each and come in a 50 tab bottle.
Used to treat:
- Heartburn associated with acid ingestion and sour stomach
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Conditions where the stomach produces too much acid.
Ranitidine Tablet Features:
- Histamine-2 blocker – reduces the amount of acid made in the stomach
- 150mg per tablet
- 60 tablets per bottle
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this medication for more than 14 days
Adult use (12 years and over) only. For children, ask your doctor
Store at room temperature