Accu-Chek Softclix Lancet Device
The Accu-Chek Softclix Lancet Device is intended to be used with the Accu-Chek Softclix lancets for drawing blood samples from the fingers and forearm of patients with diabetes. This versatile device has 11 depth settings to choose from in order to deliver a less painful blood glucose testing experience.
Please note: Lancets are sold separately.
- Personalized comfort with 11 adjustable depth settings to choose from
- Precise lancet movement for more accurate and motion free lancing
- Creates a smoother entry with 28 gauge beveled lancets
- Can be used connected to or free from machine
Instructions for Correct Usage:
- Remove the cap from the lancet device.
- Place a new lancet in the lancet holder, making sure that it is properly positioned as the lancet snaps into place.
- Replace the cap onto the lancet device.
- To set to the correct depth, twist the cap of the lancet device. It is recommended to start at levels 2 or 3. If the skin is tougher, dial up to a higher number.
- Press the plunger on the end of the device and make sure to hold down until it clicks. When at the appropriate level, a yellow dot will appear in the center of the clear release button.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap.
- Position the lancet against the side of your fingertip.
- Press the release button on the device.
- Gently squeeze until you get the desired blood sample.
- Carefully put the blood drop onto the test strip.
- Immediately remove the used lancet and discard in according with local and state regulations.
- Do not leave used lancets stored in the device as this will increase chances of cross-contamination.
Get the fastest and most comfortable lancing experience possible for glucose monitoring by using this lancing device, which combines adjustable depths with a fine tipped beveled lancet to help make the process of drawing a blood sample more convenient than it has ever been. Get yours today for a great low price by placing an order online, through our website. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334 to speak with a trained representative today!