Activox LifeChoice Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Sport Model
Perfect for those wishing to maintain their active lifestyle, the Activox LifeChoice Portable Oxygen Concentrator Sport Model is an extremely lightweight and portable unit that is ideal for anyone who needs 1, 2, or 3 LPMs of supplemental oxygen. Offering true hands-free mobility, this unit doesn’t require lugging around any oxygen tanks or carts and come with a versatile and contemporary carrying bas that can be worn over the shoulder, like a backpack, around the waist like a fanny pack, or carry it like a briefcase. Providing up to 5.5 hours of operation on the internal battery (the longest runtime available on a portable oxygen concentrator), this unit also features InovaLabs unique proprietary Auto Mode and Pulse Wave Technologies to provide the most efficient oxygen delivery to help users stay saturated day or night, no matter what activities they are doing.
- Provides hands-free supplemental oxygen
- Pulse Wave Delivery at 1, 2, or 3 LPM
- Auto Mode Technology
- FAA Approved for on-board use
- Up to 5.5 hours of operation on internal battery
- Additional 3 hours of operation with the external battery
- Eliminates the need for tanks or carts
- Extremely lightweight unit weighing only 3.9 lbs.
Standard Kit Includes:
- One LifeChoice Activox Portable Oxygen Concentrator Sport Unit
- Versatile 4-Way Carrying Case with Adjustable Straps
- AC Adapter/Charger
- DC Adapter/Charger
- Standard 7-Foot Nasal Cannula
- Accessory Bag
- Standard 3-Year Limited Warranty (1 year for battery and sieve bed)
- Optional 3-hour external battery is sold separately or with the standard kit
- Has large control buttons that are easy to see and easy to push
- Includes multiple charging options – comes with both AC and DC adapters for the option to charge while at home, in the car, on the boat, or anywhere there is access to AC/DC power
- This one unit provides the option of switching between 1, 2, or 3 LPMs with a simple click of a button
- Control panel has an on-board battery indicator that lets users know the status of their battery life with one simple push of a button. It tells users the percentage of battery life left as well as the number of hours of operation it will provide before needing to be recharged again.
- This unit can be used just about anywhere you go… wanna go for a motorcycle ride? No problem. Getting on a long flight? No problem. Going golfing? No problem.
- This unit is also quieter than most comparable units, making it ideal for using while watching a movie, play, etc. without disturbing those around you
- This unit also has a mute button. When the mute function is on the unit will flash lights instead of sounding an alarm should there be an issue.
This unit is great for anyone who needs 1, 2, or 3 LPMs of supplemental oxygen. It’s extremely lightweight and portable, which makes it great for those who want to maintain their active lifestyle. This unit can be used while golfing, playing catch with the grandchildren, sleeping, and is even FAA-approved for onboard use while flying.
What are the advantages of using this portable concentrator as opposed to other models?
- Extended battery runtime – This unit has a longer runtime on the batteries than other units, providing up to 5.5 hours of runtime on the internal battery (on the 1 lpm setting). Users can also get an additional 3 hours of runtime by using the optional external battery (which may be purchased separately from the unit).
- Hands-free use – this unit is conveniently designed to enable completely hands free use. It comes with a versatile 4-way carrying case. Also, the innovative design enables this unit to be used without the need for lugging around oxygen tanks or carts. Simply wear it like a purse, briefcase, backpack, or around the waist like a fanny pack.
- Unlike most other units, this unit has a built-in breath alarm that sounds an alert when it senses that there is no breathing, a low oxygen output, a possible kink in the oxygen tubing, or a possible device malfunction.
- While most other units will deliver one full burst of oxygen, this unit is designed using InovaLabs proprietary Pulse-Wave Technology, which provides a continuous dose of oxygen during the first 30% of the inspiratory period, which helps ensure that the oxygen provided is actually used. This feature also helps reduce the uncomfortable side effects from retrograde flow, which makes the unit more for comfortable for users, and therefore helps increase the likelihood that the unit will be used as directed.
- This unit utilizes Auto Mode Technology, which is able to detect the user’s breaths per minute ratio and then automatically adjusts the patient’s oxygen therapy based on their oxygen demand. This function helps users stay active, and it also helps them sleep better since the unit will automatically detect the users breathing patterns and adjust the oxygen levels to correlate; making sure that users stay saturated no matter what their respiration rate is at.
- Maintenance-free and service-free operation – this unit automatically calibrates itself after 24 hours of non-usage so users don’t have to worry about having to calibrate the unit themselves
- Weight: 3.9 lbs.
- Dimensions: 9.05” Width x ’1.8′Z5” Height x 4.38” Depth
- Mode of Operation: Stationary/Portable
- Flow Control Pulse Settings: 1 LPMeq 2 LPMeq 3 LPMeq
- Sound Level at 10 Feet (3m): 41 dB @ 1 LPM, 44 dB @ 2 LPM, 46 dB @ 3 LPM
- Nominal Wave Volumes: 10 ml @ 1 LPM, 20 ml @ 2 LPM, 30 ml @ 3 LPM
- Approx. Internal Battery Duration: 5.5 Hours @ 1 LPM, 4 Hours @ 2 LPM, 2 Hours @ 3 LPM
- Power Supply: AC 100-240 VAC; 50-60 Hz Cycles; DC 12-19 VDC orBattery 12-16.8 VDC
- Approx. Internal Battery Recharge Time: 4 hours
- Approx. External Battery Recharge Time: 3 hours
- Warm-up Time: 30 Seconds
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% (+/- 3%)
- Oxygen Concentration Sensor Alarm: 85% or Less
- Operational Humidity Range: 15% to 95%, Non-condensing
- Operational Temperature Range: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
- Operational Altitude Max: 10,000 feet (3,048 m)
- Storage Humidity: Up to 95%, Non-condensing
Storage Temperature Range: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
Maintain your freedom of mobility and enjoy the life you want to live while still receiving your supplemental oxygen by using the Activox LifeChoice Portable Oxygen Concentrator Sport Model, which weighs only 4.6 lbs and has the longest internal battery available in a portable oxygen concentrator. Take advantage of special low pricing and order today using our easy-to-use website or calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our knowledgeable Medical Supply Associates.