ADC Adcuff SPU Disposable Neonatal Cuffs
ADC Adcuff SPU Disposable Neonatal Cuffs are designed to provide you with antiseptic, cost-effective blood pressure cuffs for your youngest patients. Made with a treated, latex-free material, these durable cuffs are color-coded for easy recognition and stocking, and are available in either single or double tube for your convenience.
ADC Adcuff SPU Disposable Neonatal Cuffs Features:
- For use with virtually all monitors
- Index and range markings assure use of correct size
- Artery mark simplifies correct positioning
- Color coded sizes facilitate cuff selection
- Bladder-less, latex-free construction reduces risk of allergic reaction
- Ultra-Soft lining for patient comfort
- Individually leak tested to assure dependability
- Durable enough for repeated use, economical enough for single patient applications
- Vinyl material treated with antibacterial agent
- Individually polybagged, 10/box
- Available in double or single tube configuration
- Five sizes available
Not only are disposable cuffs budget-friendly, but they help keep your office or facility sterile and prevent the spread of infection and disease – which is extremely important especially when treating such young, fragile patients. What makes these cuffs different is ADC’s unique color-coded marking system that makes them easy to identify and stock. They are made to fit even the most popular blood pressure accessories.
Size Guide: Infant - Large Adult (measurment in centimeters)
Get access to the lowest available pricing on ADC Adcuff SPU Disposable Neonatal Cuffs online today, or call to consult with a friendly service associate at 1-888-687-4334.