ADC Diagnostix 703 Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
The ADC Diagnostix 703 Series is designed to provide you with a durable, high-quality blood pressure reading system that is rugged enough to withstand the most difficult conditions and situations. Complete with a convenient leather carrying case, this impact-resistant sphygmomanometer offers trigger-style air release for one-handed convenience.
Note: Call for other sizes available
Diagnostix 703 Series Features:
- Palm-style manometer
- Latex-free bulb and trigger style air release valve
- 300mmHg no-pin stop German movement tested to 200,000 cycles
- Movement housed in a patented double shell ABS impact-resistant polymer casing
- Ambidextrous infinite control trigger release air valve
- Adcuff nylon cuff
- Dip molded latex inflation bladder
- Quick release luer slip connector
- Leatherette carrying case included
- Available in Infant to Adult sizes
- Latex Free
- Call for color options
Where can the Diagnostix 703 Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer be used?
If you are an Emergency Medical Responder you never know under what conditions you will be helping your next patient in. It could be a car wreck, on a hiking trail, in an office building, or just in the home. Whatever the case may be, it is reassuring to know that the equipment you are using can withstand different types of environments. The ADC Diagnostix 703 Series is a rugged, easy-to-use, ambidextrous aneroid sphygmomanometer that can provide you with the durability you and your patient needs in any given situation.