ADC Pros Combo I Palm Aneroid Blood Pressure Kit
ADC Pros Combo I Palm Anenoid Blood Pressure Kit with its single-handed capabilities and convenient color coordinated unit is great for nurses, PA’s and EMT’s. It features an easy to read palm style manometer and a matching Sprague stethoscope and carrying case for easier visualization and simple transportation.
Pro’s Combo I Palm Aneroid Kit Features:
- 804 palm style manometer
- Matching professional Adscope 641 Sprague Rappaport type stethoscope
- 804 gauge with latex-free bulb and trigger-style air release valve
- 300mmHg no-pin stop German movement tested to 200,000 cycles
- Adcuff nylon cuff with ADC’s Size Guide marking system
- Quick release luer slip connector
- Extra large, color-matched dual pocket carry case (measures 10” x 6” x 3”)
- Available in Adult size only
- Latex free
What makes this blood pressure kit so convenient?
Sometimes during the hustle and bustle of the busy day to day activities of healthcare professionals things get lost or misplaced. For someone who is used to using the same instruments patient after patient it can put a knot in the day when you can’t find the tool that you want. The ADC Pro’s Combo I Palm Aneroid blood pressure kit provides you with matching equipment and a handy little case to carry it all in, so that your tools can be easily located and accessed, stored and transported.