ADC Prosphyg 760 Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
ADC Prosphyg 760 Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is a high-quality, simple to use blood pressure cuff designed for any healthcare professional. The Prosphyg 760 is designed with all of ADC’s standard features, including size guide markings for effective application and use, as well as a zippered carrying case for easy transport.
ADC Prosphyg 760 Series Features:
- Black enamel 300mmHg no-pin stop manometer
- Adcuff nylon cuff with ADC’s Size Guide marking system
- Dip molded latex inflation bladder
- Chrome-plated brass air release valve
- Latex free
- Leatherette carrying case
- Available in Infant through Large Adult sizes and multiple color/pattern options
- **Note that some colors are only available in certain sizes
ADC's most popular aneroid sphygmomanometer!
The Prosphyg 760 is a popular manual blood pressure unit – and it's easy to see why. It has all the high-quality standard features that you would need in a blood pressure cuff and it is available in a variety of colors and sizes. Plus, the Prosphyg 760 comes with a handy leatherette carrying case for easy on-the-go storage.
Order your Prosphyg 760 series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer online, or speak with one of our helpful customer service team members for more information at 1-888-687-4334 today.