AirSep Freestyle 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The AirSep Freestyle 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is the newest full-capacity portable oxygen concentrator from AirSep - and the lightest higher-capacity POC on the market today. This unit takes portable oxygen concentrators to a new level by allowing patients to be as active as they can while the unit is in use. Easy to use and operate, the 5 pulse settings allow more complicated oxygen patients to exercise while having all the access to oxygen they need in a single lightweight, portable unit. Plus, the AirBelt accessory provides extended battery life for easier portability!
- Attractive, contemporary design
- Digital keypad/alarm display
1-5 Pulse settings
- Audible alarms and visual indicators
- Easy to use and operate
- Multiple power options
- Digital display for battery life Includes
- Airbelt with digital display
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.5" H x 6.4" W x 4.4" D
- Power: 100-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 11-16 VDC; rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery Duration: up to 2 hours on internal battery & 7.5 hours when used with the AirBelt
- Three-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty on the internal battery and AirBelt
Currently the lightest higher-capacity POC on the market and allows oxygen patients to exercise!
Brand: AirSep Corporation - Caire
Product Number: AS077-1
Weighing a mere 5.8 lbs., the Freestyle 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator can be used and recharged all at once through the universal AC/DC power supply. The lightweight AirBelt accessory is included, which allows the user to experience extended battery times between recharges. The AirBelt is extremely marketable to patients because it provides maximized duration times when AC or DC power is not available. The digital display on the unit and the AirBelt provides the patient with remaining battery life in 25% increments for easy tracking and use.
Place an order online or call 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our trained Medical Supply Specialists for more information.