Enteral Irrigation Kit with Piston Syringe & Graduated Container
The Enteral Irrigation Kit with Piston Syringe is designed for convenience and ease of use while effectively flushing enteral feeding tubes. This non-sterile and latex-free irrigation kit comes ready to use and intended for single patient usage only. The transparent container has graduated markings and includes a piston syringe with a convenient thumb control ring.
- For single patient use only
- Maximum capacity of 15 fl oz.
- Sold by: the each
- Container is transparent and has graduated markings
- Included piston syringe has a convenient thumb control ring
- Packaged ready to use
- 1 Graduated container (500 mL)
- 1 Piston irrigation syringe (60 cc)
- 1 Patient I.D. label
- 1 Luer tip adapter
Recommended Usage Procedure:
- Using perforated edge on the bottom of the package by the open here arrows, tear open the package
- Take the container, syringe, and patient label out of the bag
- Write patient’s name on the label
- Apply the label to the container
- Using the appropriate/instructed technique, continue with the irrigation procedure
- After each use, wash the container and syringe with hot water
- When not in use, the poly bag that the container came packaged in may be used as a dust cover
- Replace every 24 hours
- Federal laws in the USA restricts the sale of this product to physicians or by order of a physician
Manufacturer: Amsino International Inc.
Product number: AS126
Quickly, easily, and effectively flush enteral feeding tubes with this convenient irrigation kit. Get yours today for a low price by placing an order online, using our easy-to-use website. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our knowledgeable Medical Supply Specialists.