Artiflex Padding Bandages
Artiflex Padding Bandages are non-woven bandages designed to protect areas that require added padding with compression. Made with a polyester, polypropylene and polyethylene combination material, Artiflex is non-absorbent, breathable, gentle on skin and easy to apply. Available in 2 widths.
- Multi-purpose padding on areas that require padded compression.
- Great for phlebological or lyphedema applications, as well as under-cast padding.
Artiflex Padding Bandages Features:
- Non-woven padding bandage
- Provides even distribution of pressure
- Polyester, polypropylene polyethylene material
- Gentle on skin
- Easy to apply
- Sold by: Each
- 3.9" x 3.3 yds (10cm x 3m)
- 5.9" x 3.3 yds (15cm x 3m)
**Price may vary depending on size chosen
Artiflex Padding Bandages are multi-purpose bandages that are gentle on skin and great for a variety of applications. These bandages can be used to protect sensitive skin or bony, oddly shaped areas of the body, and even help in phlebological or lyphedema applications.
Artiflex bandages provide even distribution of pressure, are breathable for comfortable skin protection, and non-absorbent, which makes it great for use underneath synthetic or plaster casts against the skin.
Order Artiflex Padding Bandages online or call to speak with a trained representative today!