Bariatric Blood Pressure Monitor - UA789AC
The Bariatric Blood Pressure Monitor- UA789AC is a digital, automatic blood pressure unit used to take fast and comfortable blood pressure and pulse rate readings. This blood pressure unit comes with an extra large nylon cuff and has a built-in alarm clock that can be set with up to three different alarms per day to help you remember when to take your blood pressure.
Bariatric Blood Pressure Monitor- UA789AC Features:
- AccuFit™ extra large cuff fits arms ranging from 16.5” to 23.6”
- Features HeartWise™ technology
- High performance inflation motor
- AC power adapter included
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Pressure rating indicator™
- 60 memory recall
- Illuminated start button
- Time and date
- Set up to three alarms
Ensure that you won’t forget when it’s time to take your blood pressure and/or pulse rate reading by purchasing your Bariatric Blood Pressure Monitor- UA789AC today. Shop our online store or call 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly medical supply specialists.
Tips for Taking Accurate Blood Pressure Readings:
- First, Relax for about 5 minutes before taking your measurement reading.
- Do not smoke or drink caffeine at least 30 minutes before the measurement.
- Remove any constricting clothing and place the nylon cuff on the bare arm.
- Use the left arm to measure the pressure.
- Do not talk during the measurement reading.
- Do not cross your legs and try to keep your feet flat on the floor.
- Sit comfortably with your left arm resting on a flat surface so that the center of your upper arm is at the same height as your heart.
- Lay your arm on the table with your palm facing the ceiling.
- Place the cuff on your upper arm.The cuff should be snug but not too tight. You should be able to slide two fingers between the cuff and your arm.