Bayer 2161 Multistix 10 SG Reagent Strips 100/Bottle
Bayer Multistix® 10 SG Reagent Strips for urinalysis. These strips are CLIA waived, and test for glucose, bilirubin, ketones, specific gravity, blood, pH, protein, urobilinogen, nitrite and leucocytes. 100 Strips.
These urine test strips provide highly accurate results and include an easy-to-read coding system for reading the results accurately. Each strip is designed to test for 10 different things, including UTIs, glucose, bilirubin, and pH level, to name just a few. These strips require no additional laboratory testing, but they can be used with the Clintek Status Analyzer.
Uses: Tests kidney function, UTIs (Urinary Tract Infections), carbohydrate metabolism and liver function
Bayer 2161 Multistix Strips Features:
- 10 SG reagent strips
- CLIA waived
- Specific gravity
Directions for Reading Results:
If reading the test strips with ID bands visually, continue to use the proper handling technique stated in the product labeling to optimize test processing:
- Do not touch any of the test pads, including the ID band.
- Follow the proper dipping technique:
- Dip all the tests pads fully in the sample.
Note: The ID bands can be dipped if proper dipping technique is used.
- Drag the edge of the strip against the container rim to remove excess urine.
- Compare each test pad to the corresponding row of color blocks on the bottle label
(Do not align the white ID band with the color blocks on the bottle label for result interpretation).