Large 5 oz Baza Protect Moisture Barrier Skin Protectant Cream
Baza® Protect Cream Moisture barrier cream helps treat and prevent minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness. Protect your skin from harmful skin breakdown caused from incontinence with Baza® Protect Barrier Cream. professional moisture barrier made with zinc oxide 12% (diaper rash control) and dimethicone 1% (skin protectant) to hydrate, soften and protect the sensitive skin. Baza® Protect cream combines three main components that make-up this superior barrier for the skin, zinc oxide, dimethicone and petrolatum. These three combine for superior everyday wetness protection against urine or fecal incontinence. These three help relieve and prevent the discomfort of diaper dermatitis (diaper rash) in patients ranging from newborns to the elderly.
- Superior skin protectant
- Relieves and treats skin irritation
- Seals out wetness
- Easy to remove
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- not to be applied over deep or puncture wounds or lacerations.
Consult a doctor
- if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
For external use only.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- apply to affected area and gently wipe with clean, soft cloth
- apply as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
BHT, cetyl alcohol, cod liver oil, EDTA, fragrance, glyceryl stearate, lanolin oil, PEG-8 stearate, PEG-40 stearate, petrolatum, propylene glycol, quaternium-15, tocopheryl acetate, tricontanyl PVP, water.
Soothe irritated skin and block out further wetness. Buy Baza® Protect Skin protectant for a great price by placing an order online, through our website. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334. Baza Protect Cream.