Betamethasone Dipropionate Lotion USP .05% 60ML
Effective for the treatment of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses, Betamethasone Dipropionate Lotion USP .05% 60ML provides anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, and vasoconstrictive actions. Betamethasone Dipropionate Lotion is applied topically for relief of inflammatory and pruritic manifestations.
Betamethasone Dipropionate Lotion USP .05% Features
- Synthetic adreno-corticosteroid
- For dermatologic use
- Analog of prednisolone
- Anti-inflammatory, immunosuppressive
- Topical use
- Great for inflammation and pruritic manifestations
Dosage and Administration:
- Apply a few drops of betamethasone dipropionate lotion to the affected skin topically 1-2 times daily. Massage lightly until the lotion disappears.
- Limit treatment of the affected area to two weeks or 50ml. If there is no improvement within these limits, reassessment may be necessary.
Order Betamethasone Dipropionate Lotion USP .05% 60mL online today or call to speak with a friendly medical supply representative at 888-687-4334!