California Cervical Collar
The Procare California Cervical Collar is a two-piece, preformed, polyethylene coated foam collar that is used to provide cervical support. This cervical collar helps maintain the head in a neutral position and supports occipital and mandibular areas. This collar is ideal for cervical spine immobilization and extraction.
California Cervical Collar Features:
- Lightweight, two-piece cervical collar
- Made with preformed polyethylene coated foam
- Has rigid plastic supports
- Supports occipital and mandibular areas
- Keeps the head in a neutral position
- Protects neck from re-injury
- Has an adjustable Velcro strap
- Available in a variety of sizes and heights
Note: The height should be measured from the sternal notch to the chin.
Brand: DJO Global
Product number: 79-83163
For an effective and lightweight collar for cervical spine immobilization and/or extraction, choose the California Cervical Collar. Place your order online or call 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our customer service representatives.