Covidien Simplicity Adult Quilted Briefs Moderate Absorbency
Offering comfortable and discreet incontinence protection, Covidien’s Simplicity Adult Quilted Briefs are designed to keep the wearer dry, but without letting everyone else know that they are wearing an adult diaper. The slimmer trim mat design combined with their cloth-like backing makes these briefs easier and more comfortable to wear. Great for preserving the integrity of the skin and reducing the risks for skin irritations, these briefs have a high performance acquisition layer that quickly wicks moisture away from the skin, a highly absorbent polymer and fluff core that locks in the fluids, and breathable side panels that help keep the skin cool and dry.
- High performance acquisition layer
- Blue dryness strip
- Breathable side panels
- Refastenable tabs
- Cloth-like backing
- Super-absorbent polymer
- Available in M, L, and XL sizes (see table below)
- Sold by: the case
- Easy-to-use tabs are refastenable
- Specially designed with a cloth-like backing to provide a “quilted” look and feel
- Cloth-like backing makes these briefs softer and quieter than most other types of comparable briefs
- Ultrasonically sealed to help ensure that moisture can’t leak through the seals
- Breathable side panels enable air to circulate through, which helps preserve the integrity of the skin by keeping it cooler and dryer
- High performance acquisition layer wicks moisture away from the skin and locks it into the highly absorbent polymer and fluff core
- Helps control odors
- No loud and uncomfortable plastic!
65033 - Medium (32" to 44") - White 10/Clear Bag - 10 Bags/Case 100
65034 - Large (45" to 58") - Blue 18/Clear Bag - 4 Bags/Case 72
65035 - X-Large (59" to 64") - Beige 15/Clear Bag - 4 Bags/Case 60
Product number: 65033
Stay dry and stay comfortable without letting others know that you have an incontinence issue by using these Covidien Simplicity Adult Quilted Briefs. Purchase today for a great low price by placing an order online, using our easy-to-use website. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our knowledgeable Medical Supply Specialists.