Dermagran B Hydrophilic Dressing Ointment 3 oz
Dermagran B Hydrophilic Wound Dressings will provide your patient’s wound with the moist, pH balanced environment that it needs to heal. Enhanced with nourishing Vitamins such as A, B6, Calcium and magnesium, the Zinc-nutrient formulation in this hydrophilic dressing helps it to create a mildly acidic wound environment which is conducive for wound healing.
Dermagran B Features:
- Provides a moist, mildly acidic wound environment
- Balanced pH technology
- Zinc-nutrient formulation
- Vitamin A, B6, Calcium, Magnesium
- 3 ounce tube
- Sold by the tube
- Pressure ulcer management (Stages II – IV)
- Tissue trauma
- Surgical incisions
- Partial thickness thermal burns
- Diabetic and venous stasis ulcers
Dermagran B is great for a variety of applications including various external ulcer sites, tissue trauma, surgical wounds and burns. The ingredients in this wound gel ensure that not only will the wound be kept moist, but it will heal effectively and the site will be nourished with the vitamins it needs to stay healthy. Each tube of Dermagran is enhanced with Vitamins A, B6, Calcium and Magnesium, as well as Zinc. The pH balanced technology it was created with helps it to provide a moist, mildly acidic wound environment that is perfect for quick, effective healing.
- For use as a primary cover or filler for chronic and acute wounds