Hudson Humidifier Bottle with 4 psi Pressure Relief Valve
Bubble Humidifier Bottle is a disposable mist oxygen bottle. The 3230 Humidifier Bottle turns dry oxygen into a fine moist mist oxygen. Alarm whistle is added to alert if the bottle accumulates too much pressure. 100% Latex free
- Turns dry oxygen into a moist mist oxygen
- 4 psi pressure relief valve
- Clear jar/ bottle
Brand: Hudson RCI - Teleflex
Product number: 3230
Dimensions: 3.25 x 7.5 x 3.25 inches
Directions for Use:
- 1. Fill the humidifier jar (bottle) to the maximum fill line with sterile, distilled or bottled water. Tightly secure the lid to the jar.
- 2. Connect the humidifier lid wing nut to the oxygen flowmeter outlet.
- 3. Attach oxygen tubing (not supplied) to the humidifier lid outlet stem. Be sure all connections ae secure.
4. Turn the oxygen source to the prescribed flow.
Caution: An alarm whistle from the pressure relief valve will activate if the jar accumulates too much pressure. Inspect the system for excessive blockage or a kinked tube.
To test the pressure relief valve, occlude oxygen tubing 3 LPM. Listen for an alarm condition.
Warning: Oxygen supplies of 10 psi or less using low flow (less tha 2 LPM) may affect the audible alarm.