Donjoy IROM Elbow Brace
Donjoy’s IROM Elbow Brace is ideal for treating the elbow after injury and is a great alternative to serial casting. It offers easily-adjustable fixed or controlled range of motion settings for the elbow and wrist, and the straps that encircle the arm provide you with the utmost support and comfort.
- Designed to treat stable supracondylar fractures, stable radial fractures, and lateral/medial epicondylitis
- 10° increment settings (0° - 120°)
- Controlled flexion and extension
- Straps provide full cifrcumferential compression
- Allows for supination and pronation of forearm and wrist
- Washable liners
The IROM Elbow stabilizer gives you complete control over your elbow as it heals. The liners are machine washable and the product itself is a low-cost, more convenient alternative to a series casting procedures.
Sizes Available: Small and Large
(measurement taken wrist to elbow crease)
|Small - Donjoy Irom Elbow Stabilizer||less than 8"|
|Large - Donjoy Irom Elbow Stabilizer||greater than 8"|