10-Pack Duoderm Extra Thin 4x4 Dressings
Duoderm Extra Thin dressing is a low-profile Hydrocolloid wound dressings. Duoderm extra thin is used on wounds with light to no drainage, that are in need of a moist wound environment for the proper healing. Duoderm dressings may be used to protect the skin from caustic effluents that may lead to skin breakdown. This may include using Duoderm around rectal pouches or around tube sites such as G-tube or J-tube sites where gastric or bowel effluent may lead to rapid breakdown.
Duoderm Extra Thin Features:
- Supports wound repair
- Covers and protects newly-formed tissue
- Supports moist wound healing
- Designed for patient comfort and versatility
- Extended Shelf Life: 4 Years
- Duoderm X-Thin 4" x 4" (10 Dressings per box)
Product Number: 187955
Buy Duoderm extra thin dressing cheap at Mountainside Medical.