Durafiber AG Silver Gelling Fiber Dressings 4 x 4 (10/box)
Durafiber AG Silver Gelling Fiber Dressings Indicated for the treatment of chronic and acute full thickness, partial thickness, or shallow granulating exuding wounds, Durafiber AG Silver Antimicrobial Dressings helps heal, absorb exudate, and protect wound beds. The dressing forms a cool, clear gel on contact with wound fluid, provides a moist environment, facilitates autolytic debridement, and conforms to the wound bed.
Durafiber AG Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Features
- Composed of cellulose ethyl sulphonate fibers
- Antimicrobial protection against common pathogens
- Forms a clear, cool gel on contact
- Absorbs excess fluid
- Locks away exudate
- Provides a moist healing environment
- Facilitates autolytic debridement
- Conforms to the wound bed
- Easy, one-piece removal reduces wound trauma
- Can be used in conjunction with cover dressings
- 10cm x 12cm
- Can be left in place for 7 days
Treat full and partial thickness, or shallow granulating exuding wounds using Durafiber AG Silver Antimicrobial Dressings 10cm x 12cm 10/bx to lock in moisture, wick away exudate, facilitate debridement, protect against common pathogens, and remove without patient trauma. This highly effective dressing gels on contact, includes ionic silver, is non-woven, and easily absorbs excess fluid.
Order Durafiber AG Silver Antimicrobial Dressings 10cm x 12cm 10/bx online today or call to speak with a friendly customer service representative at 888-687-4334!