eQuinox Transportable Oxygen Concentrator with autoSAT
Designed for efficiency and portability, the eQuinox Transportable Oxygen Concentrator with autoSAT is one of the most innovative and technologically advanced portable oxygen concentrators (POC) currently available on the market. Ideal for 24/7 use, this concentrator uses innovative autoSAT technology to ensure that a consistent FiO2 is maintained by servo-controlling the device to adjust and correlate with the user’s changing respiratory rates as they go about their daily activities. This is the lightest unit available that can still achieve 3.0 LPM continuous flow (weighing in at only 14 lbs)!
- Approved for RX of 0.5 - 3.0 LPM continuous flow
- FAA approved for onboard in-flight use
- 9 pulse settings with bolus sizes from 16mL to 192mL
- Three available rise time options: Fast, Medium, Slow
- Maximum pulse dose sensitivity of -0.13 cm H2O
- Extremely lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Designed for 24/7 use
- The voice interface of this unit is multi-lingual, making this unit easy to use, even for those who don’t speak English
- The battery life is conveniently displayed on the screen – showing users exactly how much time is left before the batteries need to be recharged, no more guessing and trying to estimate how much time is left!
- Extremely lightweight, weighing a total of 14 lbs, and that includes the weight of the 12-cell battery pack!
- Features a newly designed service cabinet which makes maintenance a cinch since the filters and batteries are easily accessible without needing to remove the case
- Extremely quiet unit – produces only 45 dB at 2 continuous flow
- Unlike most other units, when there is extra power available the battery cartridge can be charged using the DC power
- Provides up to 2.75 hours of use with the battery (at 2.0 LPM with the optional 24-cell battery pack)
- Approved by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for onboard, in-flight use
- Has built-in onboard alarms to alert users to any losses of power, notify users when there is low battery, low therapeutic O2 Output, O2 flow outside normal limits, when there is no inspiration detected in Pulse Dose Mode, and when there any unit malfunctions
This versatile concentrator is designed to meet all of your oxygenation needs, whether you’re resting, sleeping, working out, or at high altitudes; which makes this unit perfect for 24/7 use!
- eQuinox Oxygen Concentrator
- AC power supply
- DC power cable
- Accessory bag
Cart with telescoping handle
- Dimensions = 13.6” x 10.6” x 7.4”
- Unit weight = 14 lbs. (6.4 kg) with the 12-Cell battery pack installed
- Continuous Flow Settings = 0.5 to 3.0 LPM (0.5 liter increments)
- Pulse Dose Settings = 16-96mL (16mL increments), 128mL, 160mL, 192mL
- O2 concentration = 90%+5.5%/-3% @ sea level
- O2 output pressure (nominal) = 5.0 psig (34.5 kPa)
- Operating temperature = 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C) at 82.4° F (28°C) dew point, non-condensing
- Altitude operating range = -382 to 4000 m International Standard Atmosphere (-1254 ft to 13,130 ft) (1060 to 616 hPa)
- Trigger Sensitivity = Adjustable between -0.13 cm H20 to -0.4 cm H20 (negative pressure)
- O2 concentration indicator lights = Green Light=Normal, Yellow=Caution <85%, Red Flashing=Warning <70%
- Sound level = 46dBA @ 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow; 45dBA @ 2.0 LPM Continuous Flow; 40dBA @ 0.5 LPM Continuous Flow
- AC Power = 85-264VAC, 47-63Hz
- DC Power = 12 V nominal
- Battery Pack Power = Quantity (1) 89 W-Hr battery pack 12-cell battery; Quantity (2) 95 W-Hr battery packs 24-cell battery
- Power Consumption = 110 watts at 3.0 LPM Continuous
- Battery Duration = 1.2 hrs at 2 LPM Continuous; 2.7 hrs at 32mL pulse (Setting 2) (12 BPM) with 12-cell Battery Pack; 2.75 hrs at 2 LPM Continuous; 5.9 hrs at 32mL pulse (Setting 2) (12 BPM) with optional 24-cell Battery Pack
- Nominal Battery Recharge Time = 1.5 to 3.5 hrs recharge time to achieve 80% capacity (dependent upon the flow)
Backup Alarm power = 9 volt battery
Manufacturer: Caire, Inc. / Chart BioMedical, Ltd.
Product number: 4807-SEQ
Don’t let your oxygenation needs prevent you from getting out and enjoying the things you love. This lightweight and versatile concentrator is designed to go where you go and adjust its levels as your activity levels and oxygenation needs change. Order your eQuinox Transportable Oxygen Concentrator with autoSAT today by placing an order using our conveniently easy to use website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced medical supply specialists and place an order by phone.