EuroStyle Lightweight Forearm Crutches
Lighter than other more traditionally styled forearm crutches, the EuroStyle Aluminum Forearm Crutches are great ambulatory aids for those who need mobility assistance, but don’t want the discomfort that is commonly associated with the more traditionally styled underarm crutches. These EuroStyle Forearm Crutches are sturdy, lightweight, stylish, and comfortable crutches that won’t cause underarm chaffing or pain. Designed for those between 5’0” - 6’2” tall and weighing up to 300 lbs, these crutches also have a height adjustable forearm and handgrip.
- Durable one piece molded plastic cuff and hand grip assembly
- Enhances crutch safety and comfort
- Won’t cause underarm chaffing or discomfort
- Won’t scratch most surfaces when leaned up against them
- Lightweight, durable, and comfortable
- Made with heavy-duty aluminum tubing
- Available in your choice of 2 attractive colors
- Maximum capacity weight limit of 300 lbs.
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Sold by: the pair
|Handle to Floor||29”||29”|
|Handle to Floor||38”||38”|
|Patient Height (highest)||5’0” - 6’2”||5’0” - 6’2”|
|Product Weight (each)||1.5 lbs.||1.5 lbs.|
|Maximum capacity weight limit||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
Looking for a crutch that will help with mobility but won’t cause chaffing and discomfort to your underarms? The EuroStyle Lightweight Aluminum Forearm Crutches are just the solution you’ve been look for! Order yours today for a reasonable price by placing an order online through our website or by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our professional Medical Supply Specialists.