Famotidine 20mg Acid Reducing Tablets 1000/Bottle
Taken once daily, prescription Famotidine 20mg Tablets by Carlsbad Technology is an effective H2 blocker used to reduce the amount of acid that is produced by the stomach. While over-the-counter Famotidine is used to treat and prevent heartburn caused by acid indigestion, prescription Famotidine is also an effective treatment for stomach ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), and other medical conditions where the stomach makes too much acid. These fast-acting tablets have no known drug interactions and can be taken without making changes to your regular diet (unless your doctor tells you otherwise). Ingest one pill at bedtime or take 15-60 minutes before eating to experience the pain-free meal you’ve been dreaming of.
- - Reduces the amount of acid produced by the stomach
- - Fast-acting
- - Lightly coated tablets
- - Contains 20mg of Famotidine
- - Histamine H2 receptor antagonist
- - Just one pill a day effectively reduces the amount of acid that is produced by the stomach
- - No known drug interactions and can be taken along with other medications
- - Made with a light coating that dissolves quickly to provide fast-acting relief
- - Clinically proven to provide relief within 1-3 hours of ingestion (depending on dosage used)
- - Can be taken with or without food and without making changes to your regular diet (unless your doctor tells you otherwise)
- - Industrial size bottle provides enough pills for 1000 treatments
- Won’t affect fertility or reproductive performances
- - Decreasing the amount of acid produced by the stomach
- - Treating and preventing heartburn and acid indigestion
- - Short-term treatment of active Duodenal Ulcers
- - Long-term maintenance therapy for Duodenal Ulcers
- - Short-term treatment of active benign gastric ulcers
- - Short-term treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Treatment of pathological hypersecretory conditions
Instructions for use:
Please refer to the accompanying informational insert for a complete list of dosage recommendations. As this medication can be used to treat and maintain multiple conditions, dosing instructions and treatment durations may vary for each individual. Consult with your healthcare provider to determine the most effective dosing for you and your condition.
- - General instructions: Take up to 1 tablet daily.
- - To prevent heartburn and indigestion, take one tablet with a glass of water 60 minutes before a meal.
- To relieve heartburn and indigestion, immediately take one tablet with a glass of water.
- - Children under 12, ask a doctor before use.
- - Do not use more than one tablet in 24 hours.
- - If you experience frequent chest pain, wheezing, weight loss, nausea, dizziness, and shortness of breath, consult a doctor immediately.
- - Should not be taken by those with a history of hypersensitivity to H2-receptor antagonists
- - This medication is secreted in breast milk and therefore should not be used while breastfeeding
- Should only be used during pregnancy when clearly needed
Active Ingredient: 20 mg of famotidine
Inactive Ingredients – hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycolate, sodium starch glycolate, modified corn starch (pregelatinized starch), talc, triacetin, titanium dioxide
Manufacturer: Carlsbad Technology, INC
Whether you suffer from persistent heartburn, have stomach ulcers, GERD, or other issues as a result of an excess of stomach acid, talk with your healthcare provider today to see if these prescription 20mg Famotidine tablets would benefit you and your condition. With 1000 tablets in each bottle, you’ll be able to treat and relieve acidic pains for meals to come. Order today and plan for tomorrow! Receive the best pricing available for the 20mg Famotidine tablets from Carlsbad Technology.