Urological Foley Catheter, Sterile
Foley Catheter is a flexible, two-way urological catheter that passed through the urethra and into the bladder to drain urine. Available in several french sizes 14 to 24 french (thickness) and in 5cc (male) or 30cc (female) balloon inflation choices. They also include a side flushing port, which allows for easy cleaning with minimal patient disturbance.
- - Two-way catheter that has a side flushing port for cleaning
- - Sterile catheter to prevent risk of infection
- - Silicone coated exterior for easy insertion
- - Does contains some latex
- - Sizes available from 14 to 24 French (circumference)
- - Inflation balloon sizes: 5cc for males or 30cc for females
The Foley Catheter, Standard Two Way Catheter is sterile and designed for gentle patient care. Made for quality, cost-effective care, these Dynarex catheters feature a smooth, silicone coating which helps the catheter insert smoothly and easily, with minimal patient trauma.
To purchase the Foley Catheter, Standard Two Way Catheter simply place your order through our website. You can also place your order by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our friendly Medical Supply Professionals.