Grafco Fixed Angle Laboratory Centrifuge with 6-Place
The Graham-Field Grafco 6-Place Fixed Angle Centrifuge is designed for blood separation and can be used in a small lab or physician’s office. It will take up less than 1 square footage and offers exceptional performance for a compact machine.
- One (1) six-place fixed-angle rotor centrifuge
- Six (6) 75 mm tube holders (Item GF614B-75)
- Six (6) 100 mm tube holders (Item GF614B-100)
- Six (6) 125 mm tube holders (Item GF614B-125)
- User Manual
- - 11 lbs
- - Shatter proof lid
- - 55 dB while on
- - Double-cased motor for stability and quiet operation
- - Brushless motor for years of operation and no required maintenance
- - Lid safety allows the machine to automatically shut off when not closed
- - Labs
- - Hospitals
- - Vets office
Instructions for use:
Place tubes into the centrifuge, turn on, and wait for results.
Experience near silence while operating the Graham-Field Grafco 6-Place Fixed Angle Centrifuge. To order one today, dial 1-888-687-4334 and speak with a medical supply specialist.