Drive Medical Half-Length Side Bed Rails, No-Gap Style
Strategically designed without huge gaps in between the bars, the Half-Length No-Gap Style Siderails from Drive Medical provide the same level of protection that other types of siderails provide, but without the same risks of having patients get stuck in between the bars on the rail! This bedrail features a length that is half as long as the bed to protect residents’ from falling out of the bed and provide a sturdy bedside hand rail that can be used for assistance ambulating around the bed, as well as getting in and out of the bed. This easy-to-install bedrail also features a durable construction with 1” steel and a sleek brown-vein finish that is more ‘homey’ looking than it is institutional.
- Unique no-gap style design prevents individuals from getting stuck between the bars
- Fits most hospital beds with steel frames
- Not for use with "Pan-Style" beds
- Provides the maximum level of protection when the bed is in an elevated position
- Installs quickly and easily
- Sleek and stylish brown vein finish
- Made out of 1" steel
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
Sold by: the pair
Brand: Drive Medical
Product Number(s): DRV-15201bv (half-length rail)
Protect patients and loved ones from potentially dangerous bedside falls with the addition of the Half-Length No-Gap Style Siderails by Drive Medical, which are also designed to prevent patients from getting stuck in between the bars on the rail. Purchase today for a great low price by placing an order online, using our easy-to-use website. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our knowledgeable Medical Supply Specialists.