Lifestyle Wooden Transfer Board
Designed to help easily transfer patients to and from wheelchairs, the Lifestyle Wooden Transfer Board simplifies the process of patient transfers and enhances safety for both patients and caregivers alike. Using a transfer board is easy on patients and enables caregivers to safely transfer patients without needing to lift them. The Transfer Board is ideal for safely transferring patients between wheelchairs, to and from a bed, chair, toilet, bath, and more.
- Eases transfers to and from wheelchairs
- Enhances safety for both patients and caregivers
- Made out of sturdy Baltic Birch wood
- Clear and natural looking lacquer finish
- Tapered ends and rounded corners
- Available with a 24” or 30” size
- Available with or without handles
- Maximum capacity weight limit of 250 lbs.
- Limited 6 month manufacturer’s warranty
- Comes with 2 transfer boards per case
- Great for using in just about any type of settings, the wooden transfer board provides a quick, safe, and easy way to move patients from a wheelchair to another type of chair, bed, toilet, car, etc.
- To help reduce the risk of caregiver injury while moving patients
- Enabling one individual to safely and comfortably move patients
DRV-RTL6040 24” No Handles
DRV-RTL 6041 30” No Handles
DRV-RTL 6044 24” With Cut-Out Handles
DRV-RTL 6045 30” With Cut-Out Handles
Manufacturer: Drive Medical
Safely and effectively perform patient transfers with a reduced risk for caregiver injury by using the Lifestyle Wooden Transfer Board. Get it for a fantastic low price by placing an order today. Simply place your order online through our website or by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our astounding Medical Supply Associates.