Med-Aire Plus Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System with Low Air Loss
The Med-Aire Plus Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System with Low Air Loss is a fantastic system to prevent, treat and/or manage pressure sores. A great product to use in nursing facilities, hospitals and for home care, this mattress system features easy-to-change air cells, quickly deflates for emergencies, and customizes between 2 modes to suit individual patient need.
- Alternating pressure and low air loss
- 4-way stretch low sheer cover (water resistant, vapor permeable, quilted, zippered)
- Digital pump
- Twenty 8” deep air cells
- Cells easy to replace
- Pillow function
- 3 diagnostic alarms
- Visual and audio minimum pressure alarm
- 24 hour power outage protection
- CPR valve for emergency deflation
- 450 lb weight capacity
- 36" x 80" x 8"
- 18 month Limited Manufacturer Warranty
The Med-Aire Plus Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System with Low Air Loss is an excellent tool for the care of pressure sores of the skin. This mattress provides both alternating pressure and low air loss for enhanced patient rehabilitation. Plus, it comes with many safety features to ensure safe, easy use and routine care and includes a low shear cover that helps protect the mattress from wear.
Brand: Drive Medical
Item Number: 14029