Microfoam Medical Tape
3M Microfoam Medical Tape is a stretchable, elastic foam tape made with a hypoallergenic adhesive that easily fastens gauzes and wound dressings to the skin. The elastic foam material is constructed of a closed-cell foam which provides a secure, all-direction stretch that conforms easily to patient anatomy.
- Securing dressings and compression applications in challenging areas
- Accommodates swelling and promotes comfort
- Conforms easily to joints and skin folds
3M Microfoam Medical Tape Features:
3M Microfoam Sizes Available
**Price may vary depending on size chosen
- Sites where movement is likely, such as joints
Securing compression dressings to assist in hemostasis or control edema
- Cardiovascular/angio sites
- Breast biopsies
- Orthopedic, thoracic and abdominal surgical dressings
- Providing cushioning where needed
The 3M Microfoam Tape is great for a variety of different applications, but it is especially helpful in areas where movement is likely, hard to dress, or even in areas where compression and swelling-control is needed. Its conforming material allows it to stretch in all directions which makes this a great adherent for breast biopsies, cardiovascular/angio sites, and even shoulders and knees. The material is gentle on even the most sensitive skin types and is specifically made to reduce the risk of irritation. Look for Microfoam by 3M Healthcare when you need a tape that is as versatile as it is safe and secure.
Order 3M Microfoam Medical Tape online or call to speak with a trained representative today!