Multifunctional Photo, Contact & Surface Tachometer
Thermco Multifunctional Surface Tachometer accurately measures the rotation speed of a shaft or disk. It displays the RPM’s, or rotations per minute, so you can calibrate your machine to your specific needs. One instrument combines the measurements in RPM of many Lab instruments such as centrifuges, motors, and stirrers.
- - Detecting Distance: 50/250mm (2/10 inch)
- - Power Supply: 4 x 1.5v AA Batteries Included
- - Included with Unit: Carry Case, Reflective Tape, RPM Adapter Cone, RPM Adapter Funnel Surface Speed Test Wheel
- - Memory recalls last reading, minimum, and maximum
- - Touch less readings with a light beam
- - It detects a distance from 2-10 inches away
- - Centrifuges
- - Motors
- - Stirrers
Instructions for use:
Point in the direction where you want to read, press the button, and get results instantly.
Product # ACCPTC900
Get accurate readings with the Thermco Multifunctional Surface Tachometer. To order yours today, dial 1-888-687-4334 and speak with a friendly customer service representative.