Neomycin Polymyxin Hydrocortisone 1% Drops 10ml
Effective for the treatment of bacterial infections of the auditory canal, Neomycin Polymyxin Hydrocortisone Drops suppress inflammatory response and help to fight infection. These drops are effective against a variety of bacteria and facilitate more rapid healing.
Neomycin Polymyxin Hydrocortisone 1% Drops Features
- 10ml dropper bottle
- Corticoid for anti-inflammatory action
- Fights common infectious bacteria
- For external auditory canal infections
- Hydrocortisone, Neomycin Sulfate, Polymyxin B Sulfate
Dosage and Administration
- Adults: 4 drops of solution are to be instilled to the affected area 3-4 times daily
- Children: 3 drops of solution are to be instilled to the affected area 3-4 times daily
- After administration, the affected ear should be kept in an upward position for 5 minutes to facilitate penetration.
*Usage should not exceed 10 consecutive days
Manufacturer: Bausch & Lomb
What bacteria does Neomycin Polymyxin Hydrocortisone 1% treat?
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Escherichia Coli
- Haemophilus Influenzae
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
Order Neomycin Polymyxin Hydrocortisone 1% Drops online today or call to speak with a friendly medical supply representative at 888-687-4334!