Omeprazole Heartburn Treatment 20 mg Capsules, 30/Bottle
Find the relief that you’ve been looking for by using Omeprazole Heartburn Treatment to help provide relief from frequent heartburn flare-ups. These delayed-release capsules, which start working within 1-4 days of treatment, provide relief by working to reduce the amount of acid that the stomach produces, which effectively reduces the occurrence and severity of heartburn and indigestion.
- Relieves heartburn and indigestion
- Safe and effective, when used as directed
- Delayed-release capsules
- 20 mg of omeprazole per capsule
- Packaged with 30 capsules per bottle
- Works great for those who have frequent heartburn
- Helps make heartburn and indigestion more manageable
- Similar to Prilosec OTC
- To help reduce the occurrence of frequent heartburn (heartburn that occurs twice a week or more)
Recommendations for Optimal Usage:
- Read through and follow ALL instructions located in the medication guide accompanying this product
- Use exactly as prescribed by your healthcare provider
- Do not chew or crush these capsules
- Take at least one hour before a meal
Active Ingredient - Omeprazole, USP 20 mg
Inactive Ingredients - Ammonium hydroxide, dibutyl sebacate, ethylcellulose, fumed silica, hypromellose, methacrylic acid, oleic acid, sugar spheres, talc, titanium dioxide and triethyl citrate. The empty gelatin capsule shells contain D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Green No. 3, gelatin, sodium lauryl sulfate and titanium dioxide. The empty gelatin capsule shells may also contain silicon dioxide. The 40 mg empty gelatin capsule shell also contains FD&C Blue No. 1. In addition, the white imprinting ink contains ammonium hydroxide, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, simethicone and titanium dioxide.
Manufacturer: Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Don’t let frequent heartburn and indigestion disrupt your life! Use the Omeprazole Heartburn Treatment with 20 mg of omeprazole per capsule to help keep frequent heartburn and indigestion under control. Get yours today for a low price by placing an order online, using our easy-to-use website. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our knowledgeable Medical Supply Specialists.