Drug Overdose Prefilled Syringe 2mL Spray
Drug Overdose spray medication used to revive a person who is overdosing. Luer-Jet 2 ml prefilled syringe. Designed to work in conjunction with the MAD300 nasal atomization device that is sold separately. Amphastar 3369.
Use: complete or partial reversal of opioid drug effects, including respiratory depression; management of known or suspected opioid overdose; diahnosis of suspected opioid dependence or acute opioid overdose.
- Designed for nasal Use
- An Opioid antagonist
- Helps prevent overdose deaths caused by opioids
- Comes pre-filled and ready to use
- Single dose Luer-Jet Luer-Lock Prefilled Syringe
- Each mL contains 1 mg of Naloxone hydrochloride and 8.35 mg of sodium chloride
pH adjusted with hydrochloric acid to meet USP limits of 3.5
- This medication helps prevent fatal overdoses and saves lives!
- Its safe, effective, fast-acting, and easy to use
- Works for people of all ages, races, and backgrounds
- Completely needleless syringe enhances safety and prevents accidental needle sticks
- Complies with OSHA's Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act
- Compatible with most Luer Activated Systems
Buy drug overdose spray online at Mountainside Medical.