PCL Fource Post Operative Brace
Employ the ultimate in stability and support by using the Donjoy PCL Fource Post Operative Brace. As the knee flexes, this brace creates a dampening effect to reduce posterior tibial sag and enable healing of the posterior cruciate ligament. The secret to the support offered by this post operative brace is in the knee hinge, which utilizes reverse force point technology to reduce stress and wear. Integrated with tele-fit telescoping stabilization securement areas, this brace can adjust to securely cradle the wearer.
PCL Fource Post Operative Brace Features:
- Supports and stabilizes PCL
- Reduces posterior tibial sag
- Dampens stress from knee movement
- Easily adjustable
- Quick-release buckles
- Sili-grip strap pads
- 4-point strap configuration
- 15° flexion/extension stop
- Wide 5 cm (2”) straps
- Telescopes from 17 3/4" to 24"
- Wide posterior calf strap
- Helps prevent high flexion knee angles
- Allows for better movement and mobility
- Wider straps with sili-grip for a more comfortable fit that stays in place while you move about
- Tele-fit sliding mechanism enables use with cold therapy wraps and dressings
- Is quick and easy to put on and take off
- Post-op PCL Surgery, that may or may not be associated with injuries of a meniscal nature such as MCL, or LCL
- Other PCL injuries
Product number: 11-0488
Choose support, functionality, and mobility with this post operative knee brace. Get access to amazing low pricing for the PCL Fource Post Operative Brace online today, or call to speak with a courteous representative at 1-888-687-4334.