Police Training for Drug Overdose Kit
Designed to should police officers and other personal how to administer the nasal spray when arriving on the scene of an overdose victim. This overdose training kit is a medical kit designed to show how to administer Nasal Spray to a person who is overdosing.This is for training purposes and does not contain the actual drug. You can purchase the other components separately. No RX needed.
The test cartridge is empty, it gives you the opportunity to teach the administration technique to numerous people.
- (1) Needleless Luer-Lock Syringe
- (1) Nasal Atomization Tip Device
- (1) Test Cartridge barrel
- (1) Instructions card
- Allows you to practice administration
- You can use the kit as many times as needed
- Prepares you for a real overdose situation
- Police training
- EMT training
- Rehab center training