PreserVision AREDS Eye Vitamin Softgels 60 Count
PreserVision AREDS Softgels is an eye vitamin and mineral supplement taken to promote eye health and reduce risks associated with the development of age related eye diseases. Based on AREDS, this supplement is specially formulated for enhanced potency and created with elements beneficial to eye health that one cannot receive through diet alone.
PreserVision AREDS Softgel Features:
- A high potency antioxidant supplement
- Easy-to-swallow softgels
- 60 softgels per bottle
- Sold by the each
- Helps preserve eye health
- Formula based on the Age-Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS) for efficacy
- Reduces risks associated with the development of age related eye diseases
- the only clinically proven formula
- #1 recommended eye supplement brand among vitreoretinal eye doctors
What is AREDS?
AREDS, or the Age-Related Eye Disease Study, performed by the National Eye Institute showed that those with AMD (Age-related Muscular Degeneration) of the eye benefit from higher levels of antioxidants and zinc. Research showed that an increase in antioxidants and zinc reduced the risk of developing advanced stage AMD by as much as 25 percent.
Directions for use
- 2 softgels taken daily; 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening
Vitamin A (beta-carotene)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
Zinc (zinc oxide)
Copper (cupric oxide)
Gelatin, Glycerin, Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin, Yellow Beeswax, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1
Brand: Bausch & Lomb
Product Number(s): RDC100098481
Get an eye supplement that goes above and beyond ordinary multivitamins today! Shop online or call 1-888-687-4334 for ordering assistance from a Medical Supply Professional.