Surgical Sutures Poly Acid Undyed 12/Box
Pro Advantage Polyglycolic Acid Surgical Sutures are sterile absorbable, undyed sutures with circle reverse cut designed for effectively closing wounds. These sutures are braided for strength, easy to use, and are specially coated for easy tissue pass-through.
- Easy to use
- Braided for Strength
- Available in different sizes
- Packaged 12/box
- P420422 - Size 4-0, 27", FS-2 Needle, 3/8 Circle Reverse Cut 19mm, 12/box
- P420493 - Size 5-0, 18", P-3 Needle, 3/8 Circle Reverse Cut 13mm, 12/box
- P420494 - Size 4-0, 18", P-3 Needle, 3/8 Circle Reverse Cut 13mm, 12/box
- P420496 - Size 4-0, 18", PS-2 Needle, 3/8 Circle Reverse Cut 19mm, 12/box
- P420497 - Size 3-0, 18", PS-2 Needle, 3/8 Circle Reverse Cut 19mm, 12/box
The Pro Advantage Polyglycolic Acid Sutures are an excellent sterile and absorbable suture for closures. These sutures offer a great value – not only are they made for easy handling, but are also gentle on the patient for more effective, comfortable patient care.
Get the Pro Advantage Polyglycolic Acid Sutures by placing your order directly and conveniently through our website. You can also place an order by calling 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our helpful Customer Service Representatives.