Scotchcast Conformable Splint 10/Case
Scotchcast Conformable Splints by 3M are designed to provide stronger, more lightweight and lower profile support than plaster casts. Pre-padded with hypoallergenic and water repellant felt, this conformable splint is made with layered fiberglass, which is stronger and more radiolucent (easier for X-rays to penetrate) than plaster. Available in 3 sizes.
- Layered fiberglass material pre-padded with felt
- Low profile
- Quick, easy application
- Padding is hypoallergenic and water repellant
- 3 Sizes available
- Sold by the Case
**Price may vary depeneding on size chosen
- Finished splint is lightweight, strong and more radiolucent than plaster
- Padding absorbs 60% less water than other splints
Why use fiberglass splints over plaster?
- More lightweight and has a lower profile
- More comfortable for patients
- Better radiolucency
- Fiberglass is stronger than plaster
- Less splint breakdown
- Less messy for the clinician
3M ID: YP-2060-4012-0
UPC: 5 07 07387 46374 3
Item # 72210
Why use fiberglass over traditional plaster? Fiberglass conforms to the patient better and provides a stronger, lower profile and a more durable hold. It is more comfortable for patients, has less splint breakdown and is less messy for the clinician. Scotchcast also features comfortable, hypoallergenic felt padding on the inside that is water repellant and absorbs 60% less water than other splints.