Silver-Sept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Gel 1.5 oz
Silver-Sept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Gel is a long-lasting antimicrobial barrier hydrogel that is designed for antiseptic wound care management. Formulated to inhibit bacterial growth, this wound gel has a wide range of uses and will kill a broad spectrum of microorganisms. It is non-irritating, non-sensitizing and non-cytotoxic (won’t harm tissue cells) and maintains a high level of antimicrobial properties for up to 3 days.
Inhibits the growth of resistant bacteria including MRSA & VRE, as well as clinically important fungi such as: Candida albicans and Aspergillus niger.
When you need a wound care gel that is long lasting, Silver-Sept is the one you can count on. Not only does it keep the wound protected by preventing bacterial growth, but it also absorbs a mild amount of wound exudates to help keep the wound dry. It won’t stain or irritate the skin and it is good for a variety of home or professional uses ranging from minor lacerations and abrasions and burns, to grafted and donor sites. Use Silver-Sept for antimicrobial wound care that you can trust.
- Lacerations and abrasions
- Stage I- IV Pressure Ulcers
- Partial and Full Thickness wounds
- Diabetic Foot and Leg Ulcers
- 1st & 2nd degree burns
- Grafted and Donor Sites
- Clear antimicrobial skin and wound hydrogel
- Long-lasting antimicrobial barrier
- Inhibits bacterial growth
- Absorbs a mild amount of wound exudates
- Won’t stain or discolor tissue
- 1.5 oz tube