Sodium Chloride 0.9 IV Bags 250 mL Bag (2 Pack)
Sodium Chloride for Injection is a twin pack iv bags used as a iv solution. It is also made with clearly labeled graduation marks and has a rigid saddle with a wide injection port that makes it quicker and easier to add medications with a reduced risk for contamination and needle sticks.
- - Single dose container
- - For intravenous use only
- - Clearly labeled graduation marks
- - pH of 5.5 (5.0-7.0)
- - Rigid saddle
- - Wide medication port
- - Sterile and non-pyrogenic
- - Latex-free and PVC-free
- - 250 mL per bag
- 2 bags/pack
- - Maximum shelf-life of 30 months
- - Made with clear materials for easier visual inspection of admixtures
- - PVC-free construction means there is no need to double-stock separate bags with any drugs that are incompatible with PVC
- - Rigid saddle and wide medication port makes it quicker and easier to add medications with a reduced risk for contamination and needle sticks
For best results, read and follow all instructions located in the package insert shipped with this product
- - For intravascular injections
- - As a diluent or solvent for parenteral drugs
- - To contribute to hydration when provided with parenteral drugs and fluid therapy
- - Store at room temperature (77°F or 25°C)
- - Avoid excessive heat
- - Protect from freezing
- - Hypotonic and hemolytic. Do not inject until made approximately isotonic by addition of appropriate solute.
- - Do not use in a series connection.
- - Use only if solution is clear and container and seals are intact.
- - Some additives may be incompatible; consult with a pharmacist.
- - When introducing additives, use aseptic techniques. Mix thoroughly. Do not store.
- - Do not remove exterior overwrapping until ready for use. After removing the overwrap, check for small leaks by squeezing the bag firmly. If leaks are present, discard the solutions as sterility may be impaired.
Order yours today by placing an order using our conveniently easy to use website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced medical supply specialists and place an order by phone.