Spenco 2nd Skin Scar Pad, 3” x 4”
Reduce the appearance of both old and new scars with the safe, effective, and cost-efficient Spenco 2nd Skin Scar Pads. Great for those looking to reduce the discoloration and raised effect of scars, these pads provide a non-invasive self-treatment method that helps soften, smooth, and flatten hypertrophic and keloid scars. These self-adhesive and reusable silicone gel sheets can be trimmed to create a customized size and shape to properly fit the size and shape of each scar.
- Reduces the appearance of scars
- Safe, effective, and easy to use
- Trim to fit
3” x 4” pad size (1 each)
- Non-invasive method for reducing the appearance of scarring
- Can be used on both old and new scars
- Semi-transparent design enables easy visual inspection and monitoring the status of the healing and fading scar
- Self-treatment method – eliminates the need for a potentially costly scar removal procedure
- Economical and cost efficient – these pads can be washed and then reused
- Conveniently washable
- Comes in a versatile 3” x 4” pad size that users can trim to create a customized size and shape to fit their specific needs
- Self-adhesive – eliminates the need to use medical tape to get the pad to stay in place
Use these pads to reduce the appearance of both old and new scars caused by:
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Surgical incisions
- Stretch marks
- Step 1 – Remove silicone pad from box and protective packaging
- Step 2 – If needed, use clean scissors to trim the pad to the size and shape needed
- Step 3 – Peel off the protective liner from the adhesive side of the scar pad
- Step 4 – Place the scar pad over the scar to be treated. Do not stretch the pad.
- Step 5 – If using the scar pad in a location with lots of movement, using a light bandage or medical tape can help keep the pad in position
- Step 6 – Leave the scar pad in place for a minimum of 12 hours
- Step 7 – After removing the scar pad from the skin, clean the adhesive side of the pad using a mild soap and rinsing well with warm water
- Step 8 – Reapply the protective liner and place the pad in the provided tray to be stored between uses
- Step 9 – Store in a cool dry place
**Please note that these pads should not be used on open wounds. Should a rash develop while using these pads, it is recommended that you discontinue use and consult with your healthcare provider.
3” x 4”
The Spenco 2nd Skin Scar Pads are great self-treatment option for reducing the appearance of scars without a potentially costly scar-removal procedure. These unique scar treatment pads are made out of silicone gel sheets and can be trimmed to properly fit the unique size and shape of each scar. Most important, they are cost-efficient, reusable and very easy to use.
To purchase Spenco 2nd Skin Scar Pads, simply place your order online through our website. You can also conveniently make your purchase by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our friendly Medical Supply Professionals.