ST37 First Aid Antiseptic and Oral Pain Reliever Solution 8 oz
S.T. 37 Antiseptic Solution is the ideal bacteria killing solution for all your minor cuts, scraps, and burns. It leaves little to no burning, won’t cause any further irritations, and delivers soothing relief while helping kill germs and prevent infections. This non-stinging and non-staining universal skin and oral antiseptic solution is made with hexylresorcinol 0.1%, which quickly kills common pathogenic bacteria on contact. Great for everyday cuts and abrasions, but also great for minor burns and hygienic care of the mouth.
- Germicidal solution
- Will not stain
- No odor
- Active ingredient Hexylresorcinol 0.1%
- Comes in an 8 oz bottle
- Sold by: the bottle
- Soothes irritations
- Instantly kills bacteria on contact
- Safe to use in the mouth
- No stinging or burning like other antiseptics
- Mouth Sores
- Infected areas
Instructions for use:
Clean the injured area, place a small amount of S.T. 37 on the area, and place a bandage on top for added protection. For oral use, gargle and swish fluid in the mouth for one minute then spit it out. Use up to 3 times a day.
- Children under 2 years of age need to consult a dentist or doctor before use.
- Do not use in the eyes, do not apply to large areas of the body, and for serious wounds, consult a doctor. If ingested, please contact your local Poison Control Center.
- If you are pregnant or nursing an infant, please consult a doctor before use.
Manufacturer: Numark Laboratories INC.
Product number: RDC58503004
Lab tested and household approved, S.T. 37 Antiseptic Solution is a great product to keep in-stock in any medicine cabinet! Purchase today for a great low price by placing an order online, using our easy-to-use website. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our knowledgeable Medical Supply Specialists.