Steri-Strips Skin Closures (Reinforced), R1540, R1541, R1542
3M Steri-Strip Skin Closures (Reinforced), R1540, R1541, R1542 are a non-invasive, hypoallergenic wound closure strip that is ideal for closing lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal.
- Ideal for closing lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal
- Less scarring when compared to staples or sutures
- Better cosmetic outcome
- Enhances patient comfort
- Reduces chances of infection than sutures or staples
- Reduced likelihood of skin irritations
- Supports and increases the tensile strength of the wound
- Quick and easy application
- Non-woven, Rayon-backed, filament reinforced material
Steri-Strip Skin closures (Reinforced) are great for used in: Emergency Departments, Operating Rooms, Clinics, Physician's Offices, and Same-Day Surgery Centers
Available in a variety of sizes:
- R1540 - 1/8" x 3" (3mm x 75mm), 50/Box
- R1541 - 1/4" x 3" (6mm x 75mm), 50/Box
- R1546 - 1/4" x 1 1/2" (6mm x 100mm), 50/Box
How will Clear Steri-Strips benefit your patient?
Steri-Strips reduce the chance of scarring and are specially designed to be gentle on the skin and help increase the strength of the wound as it heals.
Order Steri-Strip Skin Closures (Reinforced) online or call to speak with a trained representative today!