Suction Swab System w/ Sodium Bicarbonate & Perox-a-Mint
The Sage 6512 Suction Swab System by Sage Products features a head integrated with Sodium Bicarbonate & Perox-a-Mint (an oral debriding agent) solution packet. Each suction swab connects directly to standard suction lines and features a contoured soft foam head, a user-friendly thumb port, easy suction control, and comes 2 per package.
These toothettes are specially designed to work with standard suction lines and provide enhanced cleaning power for your patients. Each suction toothette comes with with Perox-A-Mint solution, which actually debrides and cleans the teeth and gently stimulates the gums and oral tissues in the process. Perox-A-Mint aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth for a more complete clean for your patients. Each toothette is designed for easy connecting and suction control and has a soft foam head with ridges for more detailed cleaning in-between teeth.
- Perox-A-Mint mechanically cleans and debrides with 1/5% hydrogen peroxide
- Helps remove debris and oral secretions
- Stimulates oral tissues between brushings
- Gentile on delicate oral tissues
Perox-A-Mint Solution Features:
- Oral debriding agent.
- Aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth.
- Releases oxygen bubbles by the enzymatic action when peroxide comes into contact with tissues.
Suction Swab System Features:
- 2 suction swabs with Sodium Bicarbonate
- Perpendicular ridges on head
- Soft foam head
- User-friendly thumb port
- Easy suction control
- Connects directly to standard suction lines
- 1.35 fl. oz./7mL Perox-A-Mint Solution
- 2 per package
- Sold by: the package