T.E.D. Thigh Length Anti-Embolism Stockings with Belt
T.E.D. Thigh Length Anti-Embolism Stockings with Beltare great for patients who are either very thin or obese that are at risk for poor leg circulation and resultant complications.
- Recommended for very thin and obese patients where stocking slippage would be a problem
- Clinically proven to reduce the risk of developing DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis or blood clots)
- Promote increased blood flow velocity in the legs
- Help prevent venous distension
T.E.D. Thigh Length Anti-Embolism Stockings with Belt Features
- Clinically proven ankle-upper thigh graduated compression pattern
- 18 mmHG of compression
- One piece, snap-on adjustable belt
- Waist band and side panels
- Soft white nylon material
- Inlay circumferential knit
- Pressure break at popliteal (knee cap)
- Contoured seamless construction
- Inspection toe opening
- Available sizes: Extra Small – Extra Large
- Available lengths: Regular
- Sold by the pair
**Price may vary depending on size chosen
How do I determine proper size?
- Measure the calf circumference at greatest portion to determine size.
- Measure the distance from the bend of knee to the bottom of heel to determine length. (If possible, measure length in standing position).
Stockings are not recommended for patients with the following:
- Any local leg condition in which stockings would interfere, such as dermatitis, immediate post operative vein ligation, gangrene or recent skin graft
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular disease
- Massive edema (swelling) of legs or pulmonary edema from congestive heart failure
- Do not allow your stocking to roll down as this may cause constriction and impede your blood flow
- Do not turn down the top of the stocking
- The stitch change (change in fabric sheerness) should fall between one and two inches below the bend in the knee
Washing and Drying Instructions:
- May be washed in commercial washers with other“light” goods. Water temperature should notexceed 160˚F (71˚C). Avoid excessive bleach
- May be dried in commercial dryers with temperature going from that of the wet wash to a maximum of 250˚F (121˚C) over a time period of 15 to 20minutes. Remove from the dryer when cycle iscompleted as temperatures rise sharply when loadis dry. Prolonged heat can reduce the wear life
Order T.E.D. Thigh Length Anti-Embolism Stockings with Belt online or call to speak with a trained representative today!
|X-Small||less than 10"|
|Small||10" - 12"|
|Medium||12" - 15"|
|X-Large||17½" - 20"|