Tiemann Eru Coude Catheters
Rusch Tiemann Eru Coude Catheter is a sterile, siliconized PVC Catheter with 2 staggered eyes, a solid tip, and is color coded for size. It has a length of 40 cm (16") and is designed for single use. These catheters are especially helpful in negotiating difficult catheterizations. They are flexible and they have a curved tip with a relatively stiffer shaft to help ease the catheterization process.
Tiemann Eru Coude Catheter Features:
- Helpful in negotiating difficult catheterizations
- Has a stiffer shaft for easier insertion
- Made with sterile silicone PVC
- Flexible with a solid curved tip
- Notch on catheter funnel indicates the tip position
- 2 staggered eyes
- 40 cm (16”) length
- Single use
- Color coded for size
- Available in seven (7) French sizes
Product number: 221800120
Ease the catheterization process by using a catheter that specializes in negotiating difficult catheterizations by using the Tiemann Eru Coude Catheters. Order yours today by shopping our online store or calling 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our medical supply specialists.