Universal Bed Alarm Under Mattress Pad System
Designed to alert staff without frightening the resident, the Universal Bed Alarm Under Mattress Pad System helps keep residents safe. This alarm system is designed with a variety of features to help prevent tampering, ensure accuracy and make use easy and the pad easily slides underneath the mattress for discrete monitoring.
- Detecting bed and chair departure in dementia patients
- Can also be used as a personal alarm
- Auto reset: eliminates false alarms
- Accuracy; alarm will not sound if resident rolls over. Only if resident exits the bed
- Auto shut-off: automatically shuts off if resident gets back into bed or lies back on the pad after fully getting off the pad
- Tamper resistant
- Always-on mechanism
- Break-resistant case design
- Auto reset
- Test and reset button
- Low battery indicator
- Alert light
- Three-push reset
- 80 dB
- Velcro attachment
- One Year Warranty
- Sold by the each
Brand: Personal Safety Corporation
Model Number: PSC-SUMP-1 Set
HCPCS Code – A9280
Bed Alarm System Includes
- (1) 4" x 30" SUMP-1 Under Mattress Pad
- (1) SUA-1 Universal Fall Management Alarm
- (1) AMH-1 Alarm Holder
- (2) AAA Batteries
The Standard Under Mattress Bed Alarm System is a sensor strip that is placed under the mattress to monitor movement off the bed with an alarm used to alert caregivers of fall accidents and prevent wandering. The Under Mattress Set will not interfere with a patient's comfort and is protected against incontinence and wear. Because it is placed under the mattress, it deters tampering and is not detected to prevent embarrassment.
Order yours online today or call 1-*888-687-4334 for assistance from a medical supply professional.
*Please note that Fall Risk residents should be protected additionally by the use of positioning bolsters, metal rails, or restraints, if necessary.